Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why does the pencil liner applied to the inner rim of my eye eventually disappear?

I use a pencil eyeliner (the Flirt! brand, from Kohl's) on the inner rim of my eyes, and I mean, in the part that touches the eye and the liquidy stuff under it. It looks really good for a while, but after about an hour, its totally gone. Does that liquidy stuff inside my eye wash it away? %26amp;how can I make it say longer? I know celebrities have liner on their inner rims that lasts.





This is what it looks like 20 minutes after I apply it http://img244.imageshack.us/my.php?image鈥?/a> but after that its gonee. (%26amp; yes that is me)Why does the pencil liner applied to the inner rim of my eye eventually disappear?
As someone previously stated, the fluids from inside of your eye wash away the eyeliner as it is applied to a sensitive area of your eye. In order to prevent this, I find that dipping an angled brush into POWDER eyeshadow of the same colour as your eyeliner and going over the eyeliner helps lock in the colour for at least a few hours longer.Why does the pencil liner applied to the inner rim of my eye eventually disappear?
its the liquid in your eye that washes it away. maybe try liquid eye liner and something waterproof and smudge proof
when you put eyeliner on your waterline, you need to expect that your eyes' natural oil/water is gonna slowly wear it down. try a waterproof eyeliner, otherwise just keep re-applying :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions