Thursday, December 10, 2009

What Black Eye Liner last a long time and is not too expensive?

I have a few eyeliners from different brands, like CoverGirl, WetnWild, etc.


And I don't really like them because the CoverGirl one, you have to press really hard to get some on.





And the WetNWild one doesn't last very long. After fives minutes it disappears.





I'm also looking for one that's not too expensive. Like under $10.





So, any good suggestions?What Black Eye Liner last a long time and is not too expensive?
i would suggest if you want one that lasts a long time and isnt too expensive, try the waterproof kohl eyeliner from the sephora brand. if you go into a sephora store, they have eyeliners, mascaras, eyeshadows, even nail polish from the brand sephora that isnt that expensive. this eyeliner is 8$ and im currently using it and it works very well. it is also very long so itll last a really long timeWhat Black Eye Liner last a long time and is not too expensive?
I know you said you already tried CoverGirl, but, from my own experience, this Perfect Point Eyeliner works wonders. :)





http://www.covergirl.com/products/produc鈥?/a>





It sharpens itself, too! I'm wearing this eyeliner right now (in Black Onyx) and it stays put. Plus, it glides on very easily! I paid $5.99 for it.
I agree about the Covergirl eyeliners. They barely come off when you apply them.





My favorite is L'Oreal Paris Wear Infinite waterproof (though i can wipe it off pretty easily with a warm rag) self-advancing eyeliner. It comes in a roll-out stick and is about $6-8 depending on where you get it. Its really soft and goes on nicely.
Under ten dollars -i know how you can get it for under one dollar!


on google look up w7 eyeliner it can come in black and is 99 cents depending on what shop you use... Although its a liquid -i use it and its very long lasting


x
Wet n' Wild sold in CVS, a lot of colors to choose from and works very well. Long lasting and inexpensive. Under $5 eyeliner.
Almay's iLiner works great and lasts really long. I think the package says 16 hours. I have been using it for 10 years. I think it's around $7.00
Maybelline
Bonne Bell is great


$2
have u ever seek in estee lauder booth? i use their eye liner and it last forever
Rimmel works for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions