Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My daughter got the pencil type eye liner shavings on my very light carpet.?

I've tried the carpet cleaner, even pretreated it first. Also tried to dab it with make up remover. Any one been successful with this?My daughter got the pencil type eye liner shavings on my very light carpet.?
First vacuum the area thoroughly to remove any loose shavings.





Then, pour a little club soda on the area. (If you don't have club soda, just use regular water.) Scrub in some Shaving Cream...any brand is fine. Then clean with damp cloths until the stains are gone.





Shaving cream is nothing but whipped soap that doesn't suds much. It should clean any make up stains, even if it's waterproof make up. Plus it smells really clean. :)My daughter got the pencil type eye liner shavings on my very light carpet.?
Dearest, I've experienced this problem very much through my 65 years of motherhood. As an 82 year old mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother, I've learned that to get pencil eye liner shavings off of a white carpet, you need to dab a bit of bleach onto a paper towel, and then immediately dab the stains with water, and repeat- always with a new paper towel. Then, you need to use a hairdryer extremely quickly to get the remainder of the stain.
try goof off - it removes spray paint. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions