Thursday, December 10, 2009

Liquid eye liner or pencil?

which one is better and how much are they?? ^_^Liquid eye liner or pencil?
I like pencil... not as messy and easier to use... and an eyeliner pencil from wet and wild is only about $1.Liquid eye liner or pencil?
pencil....i am 33 years old and any time i have ever tried liquid..i have got it in my eye which made a huge black mess...you cant go wrong with pencil..you can get them from 99 cents to 8 bucks......the better the brand the better it goes on..i personally prefer avon...never need to sharpen
Never tried liquid, my friends have, and that have told me not to ever use it.


I use pencil, it's less messier.


I have black, purple, blue and purple.


Not sure how much it is, though, I'm pretty sure Liquid is more expensive.
Pencil for day.... Liguid for night! Always!
i like pencil but yet again i have never tried the liquid...
i used to use liquid, but when i would get hot or sumthin' it would start to melt and smudge. so i would say pencil. just like liquid u can still put a lot on if you want. :D God Bless
Liquid eyeliner is a little more dramatic and i would not use it on my lower lids. Use it on your upper eye lid for a dramatic effect. Having both is useful, pencil for the bottom lid and liquid for top. Both are around 4 to 6 dollars
definitly pencil


if the liquids get in your eye you could go blind


pencil is cheaper


ex. icing black eyeliner anywhere from 2.50 to 5.00
some are expensive. you can get a wet'n wild pencil for 99cents. i think the pencils are cheaper.


i personally use black eyeshadow to line my eyes. i apply it with a brush. it lasts all day at work.


if the liquid liner get in your eye it sting and burns like h***
pencil is better because it doesnt make you look like a racoon like liquid does
Pencil if you want a great smokey eye and liquid if you want a very defined line whether it be a thin or thick one.





I usually use the liquid because it goes on smoother and quicker and looks better with powder shadows.








Both should run you an average of $1-6, depending on who makes it.
pencil's better but i don't know how much they cost there! sorry!
liguid eye liner its the best out there i use it every day it roxxxx!!!!!
Liquid eyeliner is generally used on just the upper lid... pencil can be used to line the whole eye. Generally pencils are a lot cheaper but liquid stays on longer and requires less touch up.
pencil of course
I use pencil but i've never tried liquid.. i think my friend uses it and thinks its okay.. and my eyeliner pencil i got was covergirl and it was about 6-8 dollars. But with my pencil eyeliner it''s getting really dull.. does anyone know where i can get an eyeliner pencil? If you do could u plz email me? Thanks so much.. and i think pencil and liquid both work well, it's now just ur preference!:)
if you dont have a steady hand then pencil is the way to go. I like the way liquid looks better on me but I just can never get it right! Pencil is definately cheaper too! Maybe like $7 for 2 pencils
Liquid, it stays better and just looks better. It costs about $3-7 depends on what brand and where you go. I would suggest Mary Kay, Theirs is the best by far! It is pure!
pencil is ALOT easier
I loooovvve my pencil, but liquid is okay once in a while.
use a liquid when youre putting on fake lashes, they cover the glue much better. Pencils also good if you want to go lighter, if you want to go rougher, go with the liquid
pencil, more accurate and less of a mess.
It's all a matter of personal preference.


I love my pencil eye liner and I find liquid eyeliners inconvenient and tough to put on.


My sister thinks the opposite, she loves her liquid eyeliner and hates pencil. My mom likes liquid eyeliner because she has a fake eye and when she uses pencil, her eye falls out.





I think they both look good, but I recommend trying both kinds and seeing which you like better. :)
I definitely suggest pencil for beginners. Liquid eyeliner can become runny and messy if you don't know how to handle it. You can get a good pencil eyeliner from Cover Girl for 5 bucks and less. Cover Girl doesn't smudge and it isn't so oily that it fills the little lines on you eyes. Its an easy and smooth application that usually only takes 1-2 layers. You can get it at any major retailer, i go to shoppers drug-mart. Try wal-mart, Kohl's.. anything really... hope this helped. and because you sound like a beginner for applying eyeliner I'm going to warn you: Stay away from liquid liners until you've mastered the pencil. With liquid liners the brush can fray and look messy!





Hops this helped you a lot.
I use the pencil eyeliner =]
well if you can use the liquid then yea because it goes on thinner but i can't put in on right so i stick with pencil
Pencil, much less messy
Both...liquid on the top lid and pencil on the bottom. The price just depends on what brand you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions