Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pencil or liquid eye liner?

if your good then liquid but if your a beginner then yeah try pencil, but i used liquid for my first time wearing eyeliner and i love it, it doesn't smear or get on your lids after awhilePencil or liquid eye liner?
I like pencil because I'm new at makeup and its easier to apply but if you have a VERY steady hand and/or are experienced I would say use liquid eyeliner!





good luck!!!





xoxo%26lt;3Pencil or liquid eye liner?
pencil. well the self sharpening pencil for bottom. and liquid on occasion for the top. depending on where we are going and that sort of thing. but i love my pencil eyeliner and liquid is such a mess when you make a mistake.
i use pencil idk how to use liquid eyeliner lol
i use both...liquid on top..pencil bottom
liquid eye liner. I've tried both and i like liquid eye liner soooo much better. It took me awhile to be able to put in on just the perfect thickness i wanted, but once i got it, i love it
pencil.


more natural!
I use pencil simply because it's easier to use, but with some practice, liquid eyeliner can be AMAZING looking.





You really have to know what you're doing with it, though, or you'll wind up looking like you were in a fight. lol.
liquid i hear makes your eyes POP aand look


mmmmmmmmmm baby
I am more comfortable with pencil. To me, liquid is hard to apply and if I do a boo boo, I have to wash all of my face. Normally, I apply pencil first and if I really have a burning desire to wear liquid, I apply the liquid over pencil. This way, it is almost mistake proof-
depends for me----





i prefer pencil when im hangin out an not tryin 2 impress so much





i use liquid when i go out partyin or big to impress cuz yes they make ur eyes go pop pop pop! lol





the negs---





with pencil u have 2 apply more times cuz it fades intimes





with liquid it smears if ur not careful and if u new 2 it u will burn ur eyes in tijmes- gotta become a pro kinda lol,,, but worth it
i tried liquid, and its hard for me to put on, it might be the kind i got. also i cant get close to my eye with a pencil. i use this one that's like a pencil but its a stick of eyeliner.
i have always preferred pencil but that's just me. i find it is easier to apply than liquid.
i prefer pencil. They both give really different looks.
pencil. liquid looks bad and not only that once you get that in your eye its a pain.
I prefer pencil because liquid eyeliner is harder to apply.
pencil deff.
it depends what kind of look your going for, liquid makes a nice hard defining line right above your eyelashes, pencil is a little softer but can be used heavily also. i would suggest you buy both kinds in your preferred color, and mess around with it. it's a matter of personal opinion, and what look your going for.


pretty much liquid=hard and pencil= soft unless you put a lot on...
Hmm this is tough cause you are getting so many different answers!!!





For me, I use a liquid line on top and smudged pencil on the bottom corners.





I've found using liquid liner with a FELT TIP (i.e. Line Exact from Covergirl) makes it super easy to apply. Liquid with a flimsy brush is really hard. I think liquid with a felt tip is way easier on top rather than a pencil. I've found I can't get into my lashline well at all with pencil. But, for the bottom corners I just put some pencil and smudge it. Idont use liquid on the bottom cause it just looks horrible (Ive seen old ladies do it.. ahh)


So thats what I do.


But really it all depends on your preference and if you are a beginner with makeup or have been practicing for a long time. (That would be 1+ year). If you have experience liquid with a felt tip is simple. I recommend that for top and pencil for bottom. Hope I helped! :)
I like to use pencil during the day and a liquid eye liner for a dramatic look at night
pencil ... it is more accurate and can easily adjust mistake ..
liquid is sooo much better pencil isn't as dark and smudges
I prefer gels. MAC fluid liner is my favorite.
it depends what for... natural look pencil


dramatic look liquid
liquid for a more dramatic look, pencil for more natural. Actually I use a gel eyeliner by Joe Blasco and a brush, it stays on better, and you can get a dramatic or natural look.
Both are fine if you want a natural look ( for day time ) then use pencil but if you want you're eye's to pop ( for night time) then use liquid eye liner but if you're like 11 like me then it's really hard to put liquid eye liner on because I blink a lot so i smear it alot, so it depend's on you're look if you the natural look then penicil if you like the pop out look then liquid.
i like liquid or like a realy soft pencil cuz they r easier to put on
Pencil
def. liquid. i used pencil for a while, but i hated it. So now i only use liquid and it's great! it doesn't smudge, there's no sharpening, and it's easier to put on.
Pencil, it is much more subtle and natural looking
pencil and there is like this covergirl one that is like a lead pencil and it real cool

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions