Thursday, December 3, 2009

Eye liner/ Kohl pencil?

Can anybody recommend an eyeliner or kohl pencil that is easy to put on and give nice dark lines upper and lower lids?Eye liner/ Kohl pencil?
yes i can rimmel eyepencil black and rimmel khl eyebrow pencil iboth in black plus to enchance your eyes further you could try rimmel liquid liner which you can put in the uppereyelashes on the upper eye lid that will help enchance your eyelashes a bit more you could also use a mascara like rimmer london to help add to that natural fullness.Eye liner/ Kohl pencil?
I use collection 2000 Eye Definer. It's a twisty uppy type thing and I really like it
I would try estee lauder eye liners they have applicators on the end of them for extra easy application.
I love Jordans...its really nice and goes on easily. You can usually get it at Walgreens and CVS so it isnt that expensive. Somewhere around $0.75. Sometimes $0.50. Hope I helped!


~SmS~
Just bought the Fluidline, by MAC yesterday.


Love it!
Indian kohl is the best and the safest for eyes. See if you can get a brand called Lakme. Their kohl pencils are wonderful. Dark, defining and glide on thick and soft.
Boots No7 range.
sharpie
Try in Avon,lovely eye liner and Kohl pencil!!!!!
hi there Bobby , your Answer logo caught my eye (no pun intended). Thing is I was at one time Glasgow sales manager for the Barr organisation............................鈥?I still love that special drink IRN-BRU..............I certanally do not know what eyepliner that is suitable for you BUT, (being a mere male,) I'd probably buy from your Clarins counter at a good store near you!!!!!!!!!!!!My wife uses that brand of cosmetics and she is beautiful ..................cheers.
i have found the glimmer sticks line from avon to be very good,as they do not'; run';,smear they are self sharpening and very reasonable in price.and contrary to the name that are not gimmery,or anything like that. i could not live without this product as i have tried alot of the other eyeliners available and none compare to this and the price you can't beat for such a great product. i hope this information is helpful and i hope that you find the perfect eyeliner for you as it really is a personal choice
trial and error! you gotta try one til only you are comfortable with it and its doing wot u want it to do! it's a personal thing!
eye liner.... but with hard end! the pencil faids away after a while...
I agree with Veronica W but I use Rimmel Kohl in black magic (very dark brown) because I am too pale to wear jet black.
i use rimmel.. ive tried a few and this 1 is cheap and fab.. try it u wont b disapointed :)
http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_attri鈥?/a> go here.there are loads and u can compare prices. sephora is good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions