Thursday, December 3, 2009

Whats the best pencil eye liner for me ? ?

i have pale skin but i use fake tan when going out , my eyes are blue and fairly small. Some eye liners when i use them make my eyes water and the one i am current using ( urban decay ) is great but it does smudge after about an hour of wearing it





can any1 help meWhats the best pencil eye liner for me ? ?
ALSO TRY SOME OF THE MINERAL MAKEUP LINES, I USE BARE ESSENTIALS. THEY HAVE DARKER LINER SHADES THAT YOU APPLY WITH A BRUSH. I HAVE BLUE EYES AN WEAR CONTACTS AND IT HAS NOT BOTHERED ME AND LOOKS NICE YET NATURAL.Whats the best pencil eye liner for me ? ?
sephora brand, make up forever, or too faced.
I like the M.A.C. Technakohl Liner!!! Its Great!!!
use revlon color stay eyeliner


it doesn't make your eyes water %26amp; it's waterproof.
use dior or shiseido.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions