Thursday, December 3, 2009

How to put pencil eye liner on your bottom eye lid (waterline)without it smearing!?

i put eye liner on my bottom waterline...but it smudges all the time! any advise?How to put pencil eye liner on your bottom eye lid (waterline)without it smearing!?
before you put it on wipe your waterline dry with a tissue or qtip, then put the eyeliner.How to put pencil eye liner on your bottom eye lid (waterline)without it smearing!?
if you get a powder and lightly apply it to your water line, you can get base powders or just a regular powder it holds it in place, or you can get a black or brown powder depending on what color your pencil is and apply that over the liner lightly and that also keeps it in place.
Hi there! :)





Me and my friends all get the same problem! it would always just wash away or smear further down.. I tried all the techniques suggested here so far in trying to prevent my liner from smudging but none really worked for me.


I would recommend using:





- Make Up For Ever Aqua Creamliner


- http://pursebuzz.com





This is the only product that has worked for me. it lasts quite a while.





good luck %26lt;3
just be very careful putting it on, and occasionally wipe your fingers under your eye to take the excess eyeliner off.





try waterproof eyeliner too

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions