Thursday, December 3, 2009

I NEED A GOOD SMUDGE PROOF WATERPROOF EYE PENCIL/LINER! HELPPP?

Hi,


I am on my brother's account but, i had a question.


My mom and I are looking for some REALLLY goood eye pencil/ eye liner (no liquids please)





I've heard that almay, revlon colorstay , maybeline, M.A.C and loreal were good but can someone help pick one for us? (If you have a different brand to suggest, thats okay tooo )


THank you!


P.S


We don't have oily eyes sooo yeahh ....





We need one that won't budge at alll or wont smear and make the bottom of our eyes dark under ! (: THANK YOU SOOO MUCHH! !I NEED A GOOD SMUDGE PROOF WATERPROOF EYE PENCIL/LINER! HELPPP?
Revlon ColorStay eyeliners (kohl or pencil liner) are fabulous!! They stay for a long time, and don't smudge. They're waterproof too. Easy to use, this one's gentle on the eye.I NEED A GOOD SMUDGE PROOF WATERPROOF EYE PENCIL/LINER! HELPPP?
The trick is actually just to put a primer underneath ( urban decay primer potion - go to ulta) and then apply the eyeliner (try technokohl eyeliner from MAC) %26amp;%26amp; put the same colored eyeshadow on top of the eyeliner so you can set it. Sorry it won't be waterproof tho
Barry M :) they have amazing range of smudge proof and waterproof eyeliners In amazing colours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions