Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I achieve the black eye liner at the tips of the lids of the eyes?

I see all these girls with black eyeliner at the very crease of the eyelid, kinda like in a V shape at the very left of the eye lid, and it is really pretty, but whenever I try to do it, it ends up in a gob. Help?How do I achieve the black eye liner at the tips of the lids of the eyes?
pull your eyelid while closed to the side very tight and apply the liner then when it is open you can fix it to make it connect with the bottom liner. and just like you said make a V. I do it daily with all kinds of liner. good luck!


p.s. it's so much easier with liquid liner ; )How do I achieve the black eye liner at the tips of the lids of the eyes?
My daughters say waterproof eyeliner first off. A steady hand and a light hand. hold the corner of your eye, don't pull on it, gently with take some of the eyeliner off the pointy applicator back into the bottle, so that way there is less on the wand. do the bottom first and let dry and then the top. My daughter's who I taught, actually do it better than I do?


Hope this helps. Remember one thing though if it looks good on someone else it may not on you, depending on your eye shape. We often want the look and sometimes we succeed and other times nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions