Thursday, December 10, 2009

Which is better? a pencil or a liquid eye liner?

i got a pencil eye liner, but it often smudges on my eyes, on the other hand, somehow im afraid of the liquid eye liner for some weird unknown reason. but i WILL try it if its betterWhich is better? a pencil or a liquid eye liner?
Well i have tried both and i do personally think that the liquid works best. It stays on longer and doesn't smudge as easily. And you wont have those annoying gunky mess in the corners of your eyes lol. But i can understand the fear of trying it. Just try it and see how you like it and choose what works best for you. But a great trick is to use it on the upper lid instead of the lower. Just a thin line across your lash line.Which is better? a pencil or a liquid eye liner?
always use a liquid/cream liner on the top of your lid and a pencil liner in your waterline.





liquid's nicer because if you shape it right it can make your eyes look more almond-shaped. and it also makes your lashes look fuller (if applied right). do a thin line along the lashline for this effect. for daytime, just apply liquid...if youre going for a softer look, try using brown.





pencil eyeliners..the best ive used is MAC's kohl in feline. and i set it with carbon eyeshadow by MAC. stays on forever. i recommend you use this for night (both liquid and pencil) but you can do whatever you'd like! just don't make it look too dramatic
pencil, i like pencil its easier to apply and goes on easy it does smudge sometimes but get a good brand, pencil is good for the bottem lid and if you wana put liquid on put it one your top lid it tends to get a bit messy if you put it on your bottom lid. takes a bit of practice to wear liquid :)



Liquid is better. Pencil smudges on me too, so i only use liquid now.





You can purchase a cheap wet-n-wild one for $2-3 and play with it. I actually use that one right now.





If you return to pencil, you have to try this:


http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>





it lets liner and shadow stay all day until you wash it off. Its a life saver :) you can go to a sephora store and just try it on or even get a sample and check it out. i love it!





good luck
It all depends on the look you are going for. I happen to prefer the softness of a pencil. I use MACs. I also found that by using a liner brush I can use eye shadow to line my eyes. It provides me with a wider choice of color, and I can different thicknesses depending on my look.
I like liquid liner.. I waterproof.. I use a kind called LiquidLast by MAC.... its like $16.50.. I dont use it often though because it runs out fast and its a waste of money, but I need to for imporant occiasians other than that i get almay liner in the black and white bottle... works good..


I like liquid because its a sharper more defined line then the others.





answer?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Both are good, it just depends on what you want to use them for.


Liquid is good for your upper eyelid and it doesn't smear, but stick is better for the bottom of your eye lids.


Also, a lot of people with sensitive eyes have a hard time using liquid.
Liquid liner is hard to apply, but generally does not smudge nearly as much as pencil liner. However, for a smoky look, pencil is better BECAUSE it smudges. So, it really just depends on what look you're after!
I'm a certified Make up artist, liquid, OR take a liner brush, wet it and use carbon from mac, works wonders, and the liner brush helps you with control and get perfect lining.
Liquid looks very smooth and proffesional.





And pencilis very easy to apply.





So i would sugguest first putting on pencil liner so you know exactely where to apply the liquid one.


Then apply liquid.
I used to use liquid eyeliner all the time. It took practice, but I got good at putting it on. I have more problems with the penciles. I perfer thin lines.


Dr. Pepper
A pencil eyeliner is better.
Apply pencil first , then apply liquid eyeliner over it... It will stay...
pencil!
liquid



liquid
a pencil

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions