Thursday, December 3, 2009

LADIES.... whats the best way to clean out/ off your eye liner or eyebrow pencil sharpener???

they are so nasty especially with like big eye pencils that are softer.. they make my whole make up bag nasty how do you clean them?? tapping them in the sink doesnt do a good jobLADIES.... whats the best way to clean out/ off your eye liner or eyebrow pencil sharpener???
I use alcohol and a Q-Tip. They say you should clean your sharpener with alcohol anyway. So what I do is instead of letting it build up i just wipe it down with a Q-Tip dipped into some alcohol each time I use it.LADIES.... whats the best way to clean out/ off your eye liner or eyebrow pencil sharpener???
I dampen a Q-tip and clean it out. I also use a ziploc bag so it doesn't settle in my regular makeup bag.
Keep them in a little baggie, but occasionally use a tissue with eye makeup remover on it to clean off the sharpener.
try vasaline!


its greasy but it getsit off.


afterwards just rinse with water.





good luck :D
I keep mine in a little plastic baggy so they don't get anywhere in my makeup bag, and I tap them in the garbage can to clean off the stuff.
this sounds stupid but use an earbud !
  • hair highlights
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin lesions