Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pencil or Liquid Eye Liner?

Which do you prefer and why?


Thanks : )Pencil or Liquid Eye Liner?
I prefer to use a kohl pencil eyeliner, because they're easier for me to use and give me the effect i want. Also the kohl eyeliners are much easier to apply and use for smudging effects. My favourite is Rimmels black kohl eyeliner.


I dont mind using the liquid eyeliners if i cant find anything else but i just prefer not to because its so much harder to apply and i always end up getting ip smudged everywhere.





hope that helps =]Pencil or Liquid Eye Liner?
lol


well I use both


I use pencil first then I use liquid


and the only reason I use liquid is cuz it duznt smudge and it usaully dusnt rub off either.


but it usaully makes me cry all the time since its always getting in my eyes.


I do love pencil though cuz it gives off a defined look I should say.


but if I really did have to choose one or the other


I would choose liquid for shure
Liquid because it's darker and more defined


Pencil because it's easier...


Personally I like gel liners because you get the benefits of both. Although you do have to buy the liner AND a brush. But it lasts much longer and is easier to control than liquid but more defined than pencil
I use both.


When I want my eyes to look soft and I don't have alot of time to do my makeup. I use the pencil it's so much easier.


When I want my eyes to really stand out, I use the liquid and I have to have plenty of time because if you rush liquid eyeliner can become a disaster.
i wear both honestly, but not at the same time lol.





I LOVE liquid for its dramatic effects and its staying power. and plus, you can play with really bold colors when you keep them on just one lid.





pencil liner is best for smudging or everyday liner looks in my opinion.
liquid because:


1. when you sharpen the pencil one, you'll get splinters in you eye.


2. it can waste easily


3. liquid spreads better, pencil can get dry.


4. liquid,it looks better


5.its smoother
I prefer pencil because it gives a softer look and is very blendable. The main problem with pencils is that they smudge off--the trick is finding one that works for you.
i wear pencil. but its water proof and it smudges sometimes. its alot easier to put on








but i tried liquid eyeliner but i couldnt get my hand steady enough...
Avon Ultra Luxury Liner (its a pencil) its the smoothest most long lasting pencil I have ever tried. I will never buy another!
pencil looks better on the lower lashes if you want a natural look.. imo anyway. I do wear liquid too but only above upper lashes and only when going out for an evening.
i use both pencil on my bottom lids and liquid on the top with a lil swoop :) hey works for me :)
Liquid eyeliner last longer and wont run. Plus it looks better
i use pencil because i find it easy to put on and blind if needed. liquid u kinda need a good hand
Liquid, it lasts longer, and is more precise
liquid it is smoother and last longer.
liquid, it looks better
i prefer pencil, i found one that doesnt smudge off for me and wen i use liquid it burns my eyes
  • hair highlights
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin lesions