Thursday, December 10, 2009

Suggestions on how to apply black eye liner?

I rarely wear eye liner and when I do it's usually brown or gray. I have been experimenting with black, but to me, it doesn't look right. It looks like a black circle just drawn around my eye-help?Suggestions on how to apply black eye liner?
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Applying Eyeliner


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/鈥?/a>Suggestions on how to apply black eye liner?
you don't need panda eyes! I use revlon colorstay eyeliner and what i do is gently apply it to my undereye so it won't go on so thick i also apply it as close to my lashline as possible
Try to apply it as close to the lash line (for top) and water line (for bottom) and keep it simple. No need for racoon eyes. ( I already do that. ;) )
Try using a blacl liquid liner with a felt tip to line the top. Then use a charcol gray or black pencil liner on the bottom and smudge with a small brush dipped in a black eyeshadow. I suggest MAC brand. If you go to a MAC counter, they will give you a free lesson.
http://uma.chanel.com/vmprod.php?landing鈥?/a>
put it btween your botton eyelash and your eye. i like to put it in the inside. but some people put more under the under eyelashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions