Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Why do they judge me with Black eye liner?

I have just started wearing eye make up to school. [black eye liner, eye shadow, mascara] And my friends think of me as some kind of ';poser';. What should i do?Why do they judge me with Black eye liner?
I think you should do what you want to do. If they are true friends they aren't going to make fun of you for trying to be yourself. Your playing around with what look you want, there's nothing wrong with that.





Be yourself. Do your thing girl!Why do they judge me with Black eye liner?
Don't wear to much eyeliner,mascara and eyeshadow so that they won't tease you as a poser
When ever anyone calls you a poser just ';strike a pose'; and say '; now I am a poser'; then laugh and say ';I am only me, I'm not trying to pretend to be like anyone';.
Keep wearing your makeup the way you want to. Some people just don't like darker makeup and some people are jealous.





I wore eyeliner and lipstick when I was in high school. Some of my friends complimented me on my style and some people said I wore too much.





Don't worry about it.
stop being a poser


or get friends who don't judge your character based on your choice of eye makeup
when your at school you should just keep it simple and natural so maybe leave the eye shadow for when you go out but still keep the eyeliner and mascara. besides you dont want to have all make up on at school because you will look the same when you go to parties and such.





hope i helped =]
They probably think you're wearing too much and look like a racoon.
I hate when people do that.Who exactly makes the rules of what makes a ';poser';? Why do people make other people fit into molds when they themselves brake them? Who sets the norms in this world and why do people try to satisfy them by trying to stick with in those boundaries? Sorry. Anyway, I'm just trying to say do whatever you want.
it sounds like you are wearing too much and to thick. try to keep your makeup natural or switcht to a thin brownish liner.
You're probably putting it on too thick. I wore eyeliner to a job interview today and got hired on the spot.
As long as you can apply it right and it doesnt look like this;





http://msnbcmedia4.msn.com/j/msnbc/Compo鈥?/a> which is really gross





like this is pretty; http://nayelibermejo.podomatic.com/2006-鈥?/a>
well,i advice is,do what you want to do because,people will always complain
well..actually its ur choice how much make up u want 2 wear


but to school i reccomend light make up is fine...


or u could just tell ur fwendz to mind dere own business, and make choices for themselves and not u...lol
Sometimes people say things like that out of jealousy, or because it makes them feel better about themselves by knocking down others self-esteem.





People behave in the most uncivil ways, but the majority of society acts in this manner and seems to enjoy looking down their noses at everyone and judging others.





I spent my youth being labeled a total misfit, and let it roll off my back every day. I know it can be disheartening at times, but comments like that really show who your friends truly are, and if they can't handle you in black eyeliner, well, just imagine how they would react to other changes in growth. They don't sound supportive, or fun. Maybe you should consider befriending people who aren't so judgmental.





Don't cave for other people, do what you want and be who you are. Maybe if it comes up again just throw a nice big ';Well, I like it'; back at them and see what comes of it. Either they accept you or they don't, and life goes on ;)
well that only means that you should get rid of it i don't see eye liners appealing they would just make you look like vampires and weirdo's .....trust me......
whatever girl, whoever is telling you this is just jeleous... when you look better than them, thats when the problem hits. Just look hot, n' who cares what them jelous girls say///

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions