Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is a REALLY good black eye liner?

Rimmel is amazing for the inner lids.What is a REALLY good black eye liner?
lancome and clinique (the brand) ones are my favorite, all of them work about the same to me so i won't recommend any certain type.What is a REALLY good black eye liner?
MAC! try smolder, its amazing!
MAC Eye Pencil works great, it not only is


really dark, but it stays on so good it never


smudges or smears. It just stays on and


when you want it off it comes off. You can


have it on for 8 hours a day (ie. school)


and come home with no smudges or


smears on your eyes. And you won't


have to check in the mirror a billion times.





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>
covergirl makes a great eyeliner tht dowsnt run
? i really dont know im sorry every one i get it clumps(odd for a eye liner to clump)
i have this bonniebell i know its a really cheap brand


but my eyeliner works LIKE A DREAM .


no joke.
Liquid eye liner is easier to apply and looks so gorgeous!
MAC Fluidline... and make sure you get the brush for application (I think the brush is the key)





I SWEAR by it. I won't use anything else :)
I've tried a lot of black eye liners, and I think L'Oreal H.I.P. Black Eyeliner is the best. The other eyelines that I've used tend to smear off and leave black around my eyes. This one does not do that. It applies smoothly and precisely and the color is very intense (because of it's high pigment). It really makes your eyes stand out
Use the pencil eyeliners!! They work better than liquid. The best one is probably Maybelline!!
E.L.F IS GREAT!!! THEY HAVE A SORT OF SOFT AND THICK LINER THAT JUST WORKS IF U DONT BELIEVE ME GO TO E.L.F.COM,THEN CLICK ON EYES LIPS FACE AND IT IS JUST GREAT

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions