Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Best black eye liner you can buy?

I was wondering whats the best one.


I like automatic more than pencil and it has to stay on for a long time to stop me from putting it on and on. Quite cheap to £5 - £10. Just wondering what make and where I can buy it. (I live in UK)





:D Thanks and whatever ones you like best tell me! thank agaiN!Best black eye liner you can buy?
Revlon Colorstay - Black





it's not a pencil and its not a liquid. it goes on super smooth and seriously lasts for HOURS.. i sleep with mine on and its still on in the morning. it doesn't smudge or anything. i love it and will never buy a different kind of eyeliner!Best black eye liner you can buy?
I like maxfactor
The maybelline retractable one. Stays on pretty much all day, you may have to just redarken once if that. Pretty cheap too.
i use stila smudge pots with a brush to apply it, its not automatic but i do think that gel liners are the way forward, they dont smudge, stay on all day and stay true to colour and also last absolute ages, just dont forget to shut the lid properly because they do dry out! and invest in a good eye make up remover...it definately stays on!
Prestige Waterproof goes on great! It isn't super expensive either!
Try Rimmel
Revlon is pretty good for eye make up..


Maybelline is all time best..





But for daily wear, i wudn't mind cheaper stuff.. In india, there is Ambar, Eyetex , Lakme ... They are pretty good in fact.. i dont see much of a difference
The best eye liner is called '; ME ME ME '; it is available in superdurg for around £3.00
Best eyeliner I have found is MAC fluidline ...It goes on good and stays on ....


Here is a link so you can read about it ...





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr…





Hope this was helpful ~~~
I swear by Benefit's Bad Gal liner....great stuff altogether!
Hey Hunny_X





MAC Is Great Stays On Too_X





Cheaper Ones From £5-£10 Try Maxfactor Maybelline Rimel Or No7 I Think No7 Eye Liners Are Great 2 =]





Happy New Year =]
I dont know if you have sally's in the UK but they typically sell the best black eyeliner.
Barry M Intense Black Eyeliner. It doesnt last all day, but it last a long time, easy to apply. Its retractable, so you dont have to sharpen it. Cost £3.95. Its the best eyeliner I have ever used :]
I like Rimmel, it stays on a long time.
um i am punk/emo and ilove my cover girl color stay blk eye liner
Personally I like MaxFactor roll-up eyeliner
Cover'Girl!


But iiF You Can't Purchase That Then Grab Tha Ones iiN Tha Cheap Markets Which Are Like £2.00.


Tha £2.00 Ones Define Your Eyes 'Cause They're Liquid | iink.



Rimmel is really good and cheap


because it shows up well and gives a really difined line and lasts a long time.


hope i help


x
Definitely CoverGirl's Perfect Point Plus. It's more of a crayon, it sharpens itself and it glides on perfectly and doesn't wear off all day as long as you let it set properly. I swear by it. And it comes in blue AND grey, too.
MAC!
if you live in UK go to Boots shop or superdruy it's best and you can found cheap ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions