Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have dark blue eyes,I put on black eye liner&my friends say green eyeliner would be betterwhat should b used

i LOVE black.. can never go wrong. but it would be cool if u had some other shades for special occasions u know? :) i also have a dark green gel pot eyeliner i use w/ a brush.... i have brown eyes. perhaps u can try Brown liner too.....or Purple. good luck!





also, try a gold/white shadow or pencil highlighter (if shadow, use a Flat brush) applied to Lower lash line. brightens ur eyes~I have dark blue eyes,I put on black eye liner%26amp;my friends say green eyeliner would be betterwhat should b used
I have dark blue eyes. I use black and brown.I have dark blue eyes,I put on black eye liner%26amp;my friends say green eyeliner would be betterwhat should b used
I would keep on using black. It'll make your eyes really pop. Also, I heard that if you have blue eyes, you should use yellow or dusky colored eye shadows, that they really bring out the color in your eyes.
I have blue eyes...and I love the way brown eyeliner makes them look so bright. You could also try the new topaz eyeliner made just for blue eyes.
i doubt green eyeliner would ever be a better choice than black or brown especially if youre trying to enhance your look but still look natural, i would definitely go with a brown eyeliner and dark brown mascara. if you really want your eye color to pop, use a warm toned brown (or black) to contrast with the cool tones of your eyes
You could also try plum and brown. But both of the ones you mentioned sound fine.
Use either brown or green. You could even use a brownish gold.
You def. have the right idea. However, little accents of green or maybe blue liner would make your eyes really pop. Keep using your black or dark brown liner on your top lid, but add a little bit of blue or green on the corners of your eyes (closer to your nose) %26amp; on the ends of the eyes. (Even try applying the colored pencil on your bottom lid, not too dark, but it has to be somewhat noticable) The colors will really make your eyes pop. It has to be pencil, liquid blue or green might look like too much on the eyes.





Another thing you can try is getting eyeshadows (MAC is very good) %26amp; getting a cornered brush %26amp; apply it on the same spots you would with the blue liner. MAC (%26amp; other brands) have tons of choices of colors, so have fun with it. You never want to over-do it, so always keep the colors to a minimum unless you know how to properly apply it.





Good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions