Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What's the best black eye liner to get cheap at a drug-store?

I like the NYC stuff--it lasts pretty long. Wet N Wild is a bit too waxy for my taste. Can't get cheaper, either: $1What's the best black eye liner to get cheap at a drug-store?
CovergirlWhat's the best black eye liner to get cheap at a drug-store?
Revlon stays on really long
I would suggest any cheap black eyeshadow and apply it with an eyeliner brush. Looks very sexy!
I like Rimmel eyeliner. It's not super-cheap like Wet 'n Wild, but it works much better for a couple dollars more!
I'd have to agree with J C. NYC is def. the best. It's only a dollar but it works just as good as any other eyeliner. It comes in all different shades too. Wet and Wild is def. too waxy!!
interesting question, i am also in the market for black eyeliner. my old one is from L'oreal and its pretty good. but i would like one with a wand.
i like wet `n` wild!!!
I just pruchased the liquid liner by Maybeline.


It's pretty good and waterproof.
  • hair highlights
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin lesions