Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What color of eye liner should i wear under black eye liner?

it may sound a little confusing but i wear my black eye liner on the water line and usually a metallic green or metallic blue and its kinda getting old.





so my question is where can i find more metallic colors in eye liner...or bright neon colors, also what color do you think i should wear, my eyes change color from blue/brown specks to green/blue specksWhat color of eye liner should i wear under black eye liner?
Hi,


I think the best colors to match your eyes are purple/brown colors would work. Or if you just want to have fun playing up your eyes, I'd use pink, yellow, orange, bright blue, or neon green. I have some of these colors and at my local Walgreen's and rite aid they both have a big display of only NYC products and at the top there are a whole bunch of colors of different eyeliners. Hope this helps!


~MakeUpChickWhat color of eye liner should i wear under black eye liner?
purple or pink would be nice


yellow would be diffrent :D





Hopes This Helped
try a mettalic purple

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions