Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is the best black eye liner?

I really love eye liner. Sometimes I have the worst problems with them though, U know where the inner corner of your eye is? I always get a blob of eye liner there and I hate it. I dont want to change the way I put it on though.What is the best black eye liner?
I have been through tons of eyeliner and I have been sticking with any cover girl eyeliner. It stays and doesn't fade like some.What is the best black eye liner?
toni %26amp; guy bedhead black liner. it is very dark, like kohl. love it.
M.A.C liquid eyeliner!
The best black eyeliner Ive EVER used is hands down Lancome Artliner. Its a liquid but SOOO easy to put on unlike all the other liquids Ive tried. Other than that Clinique Creamshaper in Black Diamond is good also...goes on creamy and becomes smudge proof in about 2 minutes.
This is the best








http://ngupta.qbeautyzone.com/search/def鈥?/a>
Almay
i luv mary-k eyeliner its the best
The best eyeliner I've used is Covergirl Perfect Point... it's only like 1-2 dollars
i go crazy over black eyeliners and i dont have a preferable brand i like, anything with 100% BLACK KOHL is good! it does wonders to your eyes and you wont have to give many line strokes.





i must say PENCIL eyeliners are wayyyy better, i only use liquid eyeliners when im wearing my fake eyelashes. just make sure the tip of your pencil isnt TOO sharp or TOO blunt! so, you'll be able to create the thickness of the lines to your eyes that you desire.





my only advise is for you to check the word 'KOHL' on the pencil, if there's none, don't buy it, it'll be a waste of money..i swear!





all the best! :)
i just use the cheapJordanna stuff it works pretty well....personally i put the eyeliner on the inner ledges of the eye so i have the same problem as u do sometimes but if u just take the glob out like once then u will be fine for the rest of the day with Jordanna and i found it last pretty long like all day and the even have the twisty ones so u never have to worry about sharpening them....they usually run like $1 at most drug stores
nyc $ 1.00 eyeliner i like it and it stays on.
I am a pencil eyeliner girl, personally.. but out of curiousity and free time I have recently picked up liquid eyeliner. I see where you say you don't like it.. but is it not IMPOSSIBLE for you to get a good, sharp tip off the pencils?





For the life of me, I just can't! The tip breaks off almost everytime and sometimes I get very sharp wooden points that scrape across my eyelid.. ouch!! I've tried everything.. freezing the pencil.. buying other sharpeners, etc.. but I finally gave up on getting a sharp tip.





And what I have started to do is use the pencil to fill in the outer corners of my eye, and go over that line with the liquid. You don't have to worry about keeping a steady hand, because you are essentially just filling the line in darker. It dramatically improves the look and makes your eyes POP!! I swear I look like a movie star now.. don't knock it before you try it!! I've been raving about my new look!!!
I use Avon black eyeliner. It comes in a little tub and you apply it with an eyeliner brush. Before putting on eyeliner, take a q-tip along your lower lash line to make sure there is nothing there so that your eyeliner will look its best.
MAC Kohl pencil in Smolder. Its a true rich black eyeliner pencil...the absolute best in my opinion. MAC Liquid eyeliner in Boot Black is okay too...I prefer the Kohl Pencil though.
the best eyeliner in benefits bad gal eyeliner only 18.00. and its great .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions