Thursday, June 24, 2010

What eye liner should I wear if my eyes are dark dark dark they look black eyes?

Do not wear eye liner, try a light shimmery eye shadow and a clear mascara.What eye liner should I wear if my eyes are dark dark dark they look black eyes?
indigo, violet, or denim, and smudge it! it'll make your eyes look soo sexy.





the link for all three colors by cover girl is...





http://www.covergirl.com/products/produc鈥?/a>





hope i helped =] =]What eye liner should I wear if my eyes are dark dark dark they look black eyes?
wear liquid eye liner in a strip across the top of the eye and lighten the bottom with blush and mabey even a smogged white eyeliner this will illuminate the eyes and allow them to be more prominent
Stay away from black or dark brown eyeliners. They will make your eyes look really small and strange. A great way to make your eyes look super pretty is to add an emerald coloured eyeliner on your lower waterline and upper lashline.





Hope this helped!


xxx


teagan
ok so i wear black but you could try electirc blue or green is a nice colour to wear with those colour ees i have the same to you can wear anything experiment and you will find a colour to suit
PURPLE!!


I wear purple cuz I hate black eyeliner and It looks really good..


but I have blue blue eyes.


Purple is the best color in my opinion on eyes.
I have big black eyes (well they're black from a distance)


I use a black liquid eyeliner on the top line or I just use a normal black one on my eye line.





I find that most shades of green look good.
  • turbo c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin lesions