Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do i get black eye-liner out of my tan cargo pants?

i was setting up my clothes for my trip Tomorrow and some eye-liner was on my hand still (yes i know it was stupid to do my make-up first you don't have to point it out) and i have to get my pants clean before tomorrow because we're leaving at around 6 AMHow do i get black eye-liner out of my tan cargo pants?
Buy a lighter fluid, drop some on the part where you have that stain, leave it there for a few minutes then do it again, get a paper towel and let it absorbed it then put a dishwashing detergent wash it with your hand and like try washing it with your hands concentrating on the affected part then wash as you normally do. How do i get black eye-liner out of my tan cargo pants?
Buy a bottle of Goo Gone and follow the directions. This stuff is great for greasy, inky or sticky stains on many surfaces.
use Shout, Tide and Clorox Color Safe Bleach
wash in cold water with a good cleaner like tide

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions