Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What it the best black eye liner ever?

I want one that is the color black and intense. Sort of like Mandy Moore's in the video '; Cry';What it the best black eye liner ever?
Revlon Wet/Dry Eyeliner is the blackest blackWhat it the best black eye liner ever?
Its all personal preference. Buy some eyeliners, then use the one you like best.
I like Black Radiance, it's created for women of color, but as I'm not, I found that it's the only one that lasts for me (2 days even when I try to scrub it off)
I have tried everything. Most wash off. This oe stays on forever. It's a bit pricey, but the tube lasts for months





http://www.lancome-usa.com/_us/_en/catal鈥?/a>
mary-kay eyeliner. the charcoal color. its a really intense color and its black .
The one I've been using for years. Eckerd sells it. It's called, basic Black, Perfect Blend, in the Cover Girl section. It looks like a pencil. It's made by the Noxell Corporation, Hunt Valley, MD 21030. You'll have to buy a tiny eyeliner sharpener for it, separately.
Make up is make up, one isnt ne better than the other.
some thing liquid's my opinion
what ever washes off better
Mary Kay has one called charcoal that is really black and I love it. :)
I like Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal eye pencil in jet black. Its cheap, really dark, easy to apply thick or thin, very blendable if you want it, and does not come off very easily.
Use a good black eyeshadow and an eyeliner brush to apply...looks much better than an eyeliner!
Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner
avon
I love Clinique-201 black kohl.It's very soft,goes on very easily


and its very black!It also has a sharpener on the cap.It's very easy to make a perfect line with it!
Avon Glimmer Stick By FAr! it glides on smooth and is Called BLACKEST BLACK use it with Maybelines BLACKEST BLACK MASCARRA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions